weKnow practices the Agile Approach, a unique blend of open technology and agile methodologies to improve the delivery time and quality of software solutions.
WHAT THE POSITION INVOLVES
- Design and implement killer web applications, prototypes, user interfaces, and websites for clients.
- Configure, customize, and integrate open source software (OSS) for clients.
- Maintain and support existing systems and websites, and realize it is just as important and challenging as building new apps.
- Design and develop websites using Drupal.
- Analyze a client's needs and develop the appropriate functionality, while not overbuilding.
- Translate specifications from analysts and graphic designers into working applications.
- Provide technical training and support to clients when necessary, and don't make fun of them if they don't understand what you do.
- Implement tasks in accordance with schedule and budget goals.
- Participate in project planning/estimation with project manager and team leads.
YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US, IF
- You have lots of tools in your belt to get the job done and know what to use when.
- You embrace the pragmatic solution, even if it isn't glitzy.
- You take simplicity and elegance over technical complexity any day.
- You know what "Web 2.0" is and how to make it work (even if the phrase is over-hyped and overused).
- You understand that getting to the best solution sin't always fast or easy.
- You believe in the power of collaborative teamwork and information sharing.
- You think that taking incremental steps is the productive path to the ultimate solution.
- You like working with smart and creative people.
- You like working with exciting clients that do really cool stuff, like helping the environment.
- You want to be part of a close-knit company that is growing in the right ways.
- Must posses at least 1+ years of experience in Drupal.
- Must posses at least 2+ years in PHP and MySQL. (if Backend or Full Stack)
- Must have experience with HTML, CSS, XML and other basic syntax.
- Understanding of UI design principles of good usability, especially knowing when something is bad.
- Demonstrated creative excellence in solving layout and technical challenges.
- Familiarity with server side and browser scripting. (if Backend or Full Stack)
- Familiarity with a variety of SQL compliant database platforms, web servers, and environments. (if Backend or Full Stack)
- Requires a working knowledge of the principles with content management systems (CMS).
- Demonstrates a willingness, interest, and aptitude to learn new technologies and skills.
- Requires proven ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Requires strong communication (verbal and written) skills with other team members and clients.
- Requires discipline to keep estimates, documentation, and timekeeping up to date.
- Requires the proven ability to manage time while working on a variety of tasks.
- Possess a willingness to transfer skills to other team members.
- Possess a willingness and attitude to help customers find workable solutions.
WEKNOW IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
WE CELEBRATE DIVERSITY AND ARE COMMITTED TO CREATING AN INCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES.