- Helping to formulate effective, responsive designs and turning them into working Drupal themes
- Integrating Drupal themes with atomic/pattern design systems like Storybook
- Working closely with other developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
What the position involves
- Developing and enhancing custom Drupal themes by architecting code that adheres to platform, community, and company standards and best practices
- Collaborating with your colleagues to leverage and contribute to the team's expertise.
You should work with us if you...
- You have lots of tools in your belt to get the job done and know what to use when.
- You embrace the pragmatic solution, even if it isn't glitzy.
- You take simplicity and elegance over technical complexity any day.
- You understand that getting to the best solution sin't always fast or easy.
- You believe in the power of collaborative teamwork and information sharing.
- You think that taking incremental steps is the productive path to the ultimate solution.
- You like working with smart and creative people.
- You like working with exciting clients that do really cool stuff, like helping the environment.
- You want to be part of a close-knit company that is growing in the right ways.
- 2+ years of experience developing responsive, accessible, performant, and user-friendly web solutions in Drupal
- Experience identifying and surfacing potential project issues.
- Experience with modern development tools and methods such as atomic and responsive design, git-flow, container-based environments, task runners, CSS preprocessors, IDEs, and CI/CD platforms.
- Able to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to a variety of project management styles (waterfall, agile, scrum).
- Agency experience required
- Experience with WordPress is a bonus
We know life is more than just your job. You can join us and have the opportunity to have a more ﬂexible schedule when needed.
Work from anywhere
Work from home, from a plane, from your local coﬀee shop… We want you to work where you feel your best.
Work with people who care about you because we know there is way more to live after your shift is over.
Never stop learning, never stop growing, never settle. We want you to succeed at delivering the best possible outcome.