- Work closely with cross-functional project teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality digital products that meet client's goals and requirements.
- Manage product roadmaps, build and maintain product backlog of user stories and defects, and work with the development team to prioritize user stories.
- Serve as a product subject matter expert to drive the agile development of digital products, features, and process enhancements.
- Participate in client-facing milestones, review and UAT, and obtain/process client feedback.
- Conduct regular QA functional testing and coordinate with the QA team on test plans and project status.
- Coordinate with the team on product documentation, user guides, and user training.
- Validate that the solution that gets developed meets the acceptance criteria and fits in with our overall best practices for user experience (including the admin experience for a CMS)
- Perform other related job duties as assigned.
What the position involves
- Project Management
- CRM experience
- e-commerce experience
You should work with us if you...
- Understanding and experience with iterative application development including agile development methodologies such as SCRUM & KANBAN.
- Understanding of WCAG 2.0 Guidelines is a plus.
- Knowledge of common web-based applications including data-driven websites/portals, web services, content management systems (CMS), contact relationship management (CRM), e-commerce (EC), membership management and online community solutions.
- Previous experience with various levels of quality assurance testing and developing QA test plans is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience working cross-functionally with UX, Design, and Development teams to define, document, and prioritize product features and user stories for digital products.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present work to clients professionally, with confidence and poise
- Interest in learning new technologies, techniques, and practices.
We know life is more than just your job. You can join us and have the opportunity to have a more ﬂexible schedule when needed.
Work from anywhere
Work from home, from a plane, from your local coﬀee shop… We want you to work where you feel your best.
Work with people who care about you because we know there is way more to live after your shift is over.
Never stop learning, never stop growing, never settle. We want you to succeed at delivering the best possible outcome.