React Native Developer
Our client is a digital agency rooted in technology, passionate about customer experience, and driven by data and insights. They make digital products that inspire, engage, and create impact. Along the way, they guide industry leaders toward what’s next in their digital landscape.
This project is about the development of a new set of features for a mobile app related to covid vaccine "passport".
As a React Native Developer, you will develop, test, deploy and release new user-facing features.
WHAT THE POSITION INVOLVES
YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US, IF
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of building mobile applications using React Native
- Good understanding of MVC frameworks
- Familiarity with version control Git
- Experience in working in an agile environment to quickly iterate and deliver features to users
- Flexibility and deadline driven
- Strong communication skills in English and Spanish
WEKNOW IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
WE CELEBRATE DIVERSITY AND ARE COMMITTED TO CREATING AN INCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES.