- Break down functional requirements into technical tasks
- Communicate with clients to clarify requirements and discuss solution options
- Estimate development tasks and designing data structures and schemas
- Lead the Salesforce development team on projects
- Troubleshoot operational issues to determine root cause and perform resolutions
- Manage codebase to create releases and deploy code to production systems
What the position involves
- Mentor developer assistants and perform code reviews on pull requests
- Provide self-documenting code and system design and operational documentation as required
- Assist with the career development of staff within the engineering team
You should work with us if you...
- You have lots of tools in your belt to get the job done and know what to use when.
- You embrace the pragmatic solution, even if it isn't glitzy.
- You take simplicity and elegance over technical complexity any day.
- You understand that getting to the best solution sin't always fast or easy.
- You believe in the power of collaborative teamwork and information sharing.
- You think that taking incremental steps is the productive path to the ultimate solution.
- You like working with smart and creative people.
- You like working with exciting clients that do really cool stuff, like helping the environment.
- You want to be part of a close-knit company that is growing in the right ways.
- Experience with Salesforce.com administration and configuration
- 3 to 5 years of experience with the Salesforce API
- 3 to 5 years of experience coding with Apex and testing, including custom API integrations.
- 2 years of experience with advanced Flows and Process Builder
- 1 Year of experience working with Digital Experience (Community) sites
- User management, including Profiles and Permission Sets
- SOQL, testing platform updates and salesforce development debug tools
- IDEs, like Visual Studio Code
- Sandbox management
We know life is more than just your job. You can join us and have the opportunity to have a more ﬂexible schedule when needed.
Work from anywhere
Work from home, from a plane, from your local coﬀee shop… We want you to work where you feel your best.
Work with people who care about you because we know there is way more to live after your shift is over.
Never stop learning, never stop growing, never settle. We want you to succeed at delivering the best possible outcome.