- Design and implement web applications, prototypes, user interfaces, and websites for clients.
- Maintain and support existing systems and websites, and realize it is just as important and challenging as building new apps.
- Design and develop websites using Drupal.
- Analyze client's needs and develop the appropriate functionality, while not overbuilding.
What the position involves
- Translate specifications from analysts and graphic designers into working applications.
- Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation
You should work with us if you...
- You have lots of tools in your belt to get the job done and know what to use when.
- You embrace the pragmatic solution, even if it isn't glitzy.
- You take simplicity and elegance over technical complexity any day.
- You understand that getting to the best solution sin't always fast or easy.
- You believe in the power of collaborative teamwork and information sharing.
- You think that taking incremental steps is the productive path to the ultimate solution.
- You like working with smart and creative people.
- You like working with exciting clients that do really cool stuff, like helping the environment.
- You want to be part of a close-knit company that is growing in the right ways.
- Must possess at least 3+ years of experience in Drupal.
- Must possess at least 2+ years in PHP and MySQL.(if Backend or Full Stack)
- Familiarity with a variety of SQL compliant database platforms, web servers, and environments.(if Backend or Full Stack)
- Backend dev with solid Drupal 9 experience.
- Preferably experience with migration and API integrations.
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
We know life is more than just your job. You can join us and have the opportunity to have a more ﬂexible schedule when needed.
Work from anywhere
Work from home, from a plane, from your local coﬀee shop… We want you to work where you feel your best.
Work with people who care about you because we know there is way more to live after your shift is over.
Never stop learning, never stop growing, never settle. We want you to succeed at delivering the best possible outcome.