Senior Drupal Backend Developer
weKnow practices the Agile Approach, a unique blend of open technology and agile methodologies to improve the delivery time and quality of software solutions.
WHAT THE POSITION INVOLVES
- Build and implement killer web applications, prototypes, user interfaces, and websites for clients
- Configure, customize, and integrate open source software (OSS) for clients
- Maintain and support existing systems and websites, and realize it is just as important and challenging as building new apps
- Design and develop websites using Drupal
- Analyze a client's needs and develop the appropriate functionality, while not overbuilding
- Translate specifications from analysts and graphic designers into working applications
- Provide technical training and support to clients when necessary
- Implement tasks in accordance with schedule and budget goals
- Participate in project planning/estimation with project manager and team leads
YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US, IF
- +5 years of work experience with Drupal, PHP and MySQL
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML and other basic syntax
- Creative excellence in solving layout and technical challenges
- Familiarity with a variety of SQL compliant database platforms, web servers, and environments
- Knowledge and expertise with cross browser compatibility issues
- Working knowledge of the principles with content management systems
- Proven ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills in English and Spanish
WEKNOW IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
WE CELEBRATE DIVERSITY AND ARE COMMITTED TO CREATING AN INCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES.