WordPress Full Stack Developer
Latin America - (Fully Remote)
WHAT THE POSITION INVOLVES
- Be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins
- Design and implement new features and functionality
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Utilize front-end skills, including responsive CSS and Bootstrap 4 to match design requirements
- Design and manage website back-end functionality/architecture, including database and server integration.
- Conduct website performance tests
YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US, IF
- +3 years of experience working with WordPress
- +7 years of development experience
- Experience in custom wordpress theme development using ACF
- Working knowledge of the principles with content management systems
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, and experience collaborating with a team of developers
- Strong communication skills in English and Spanish
WEKNOW IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
WE CELEBRATE DIVERSITY AND ARE COMMITTED TO CREATING AN INCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES.